Adding product to your cart
To me, sea urchins are a symbol of steadfastness and resilience. Some bore down into solid rock to make their homes, others cling to surf-pummeled cliffs. These little earrings are a reminder for you to hold fast to your goals for change, no matter how rocky or tumultuous the going may get.
- Gems are polished plastic that was rescued from the ocean.
- All recycled eco sterling silver.
- Texture molded from the "test" or internal shell of a sea urchin.
- Earrings measure 1 1/4” x 1/2” including the ear wires.
For the environment:
- Removes plastic from our oceans forever.
- Funds future beach cleanups.
10% of profits donated to Hawaii Wildlife Fund
- Guaranteed to spark conversation and raise awareness.
- Recycled, compostable, earth-conscious packaging.
- Made from 100% recycled material.
- Plastic lasts forever and so will your jewelry.
- Look beautiful AND help our oceans stay healthy.
- Each gem is one of a kind and limited edition.
- Infused with Aloha.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
For the economy:
- Woman owned small business.
- Handmade on Hawaii island.
- Supports the arts.
- Made in the US.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device