To me, sea urchins are a symbol of steadfastness and resilience. Some bore down into solid rock to make their homes, others cling to surf-pummeled cliffs. This little necklace is a reminder for you to hold fast to your goals for change, no matter how rocky or tumultuous the going may get.
- Gems are polished plastic that was rescued from the ocean.
- All recycled eco sterling silver.
- Pendant measures 2” x 1/2” on a chain length of your choice from 18"-30".
- Dangles are molded from real sea urchin spines and cast in silver.
- Can be made in any color by request, simply leave a note on your order at checkout!
Based on 1 review
Love my necklace. Thank you Kat for making beautiful creations from the Worlds Washed up plastic.