Adding product to your cart
Our lush, vibrant coral reefs need our help, now more than ever. With rising ocean temperatures, our delicate corals become stressed and begin to bleach and die off. If you love and want to protect our reefs, these earrings are perfect for you. Not only do they support the work of removing plastic and drift nets (that often tangle on coral and damage marine ecosystems) they also donate $10 directly to Coral Gardeners to help restore our reefs.
- Gems are polished plastic that was rescued from the ocean.
- All recycled eco sterling silver.
- Texture inspired by staghorn coral.
- Earrings measure 1 1/2” x 3/8” including the ear wires.
For the environment:
- Removes plastic from our oceans forever.
- Funds future beach cleanups.
10% of profits donated to Hawaii Wildlife Fund
- Guaranteed to spark conversation and raise awareness.
- Recycled, compostable, earth-conscious packaging.
- Made from 100% recycled material.
- Plastic lasts forever and so will your jewelry.
- Look beautiful AND help our oceans stay healthy.
- Each gem is one of a kind and limited edition.
- Infused with Aloha.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
For the economy:
- Woman owned small business.
- Handmade on Hawaii island.
- Supports the arts.
- Made in the US.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device