Adding product to your cart
Inspired by the gorgeous stars over the pacific ocean at night, these earrings will add a little sparkle to your day. Made from a large piece of black plastic that was likely part of a boat, these statement teardrops will spark conversation and shed light on ocean plastic pollution.
- Gems are cut and polished ocean plastic that was rescued from the ocean.
- All recycled eco sterling silver with recycled fine silver inlays (stars).
- Earrings measure 2"x 1/2" including the ear wires.
For the environment:
- Removes plastic from our oceans forever.
- Funds future beach cleanups.
10% of profits donated to Hawaii Wildlife Fund
- Guaranteed to spark conversation and raise awareness.
- Recycled, compostable, earth-conscious packaging.
- Made from 100% recycled material.
- Plastic lasts forever and so will your jewelry.
- Look beautiful AND help our oceans stay healthy.
- Each gem is one of a kind and limited edition.
- Infused with Aloha.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
For the economy:
- Woman owned small business.
- Handmade on Hawaii island.
- Supports the arts.
- Made in the US.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device