Adding product to your cart
You might think seaweed isn't super exciting but it is such an integral part of keeping our oceans and planet healthy. It's an amazing carbon dioxide sink, it reduces ocean acidification, protects seabeds, creates habitats for young fish and wildlife, not to mention it's a great sustainable superfood source! Wear these earrings to celebrate and spark conversation about the vital plant that helps keep our planet green (and blue!).
- Gems are polished plastic that was rescued from the ocean.
- All recycled eco sterling silver.
- Pendant measures 2 1/2” by 1” including earwires.
For the environment:
- Removes plastic from our oceans forever.
- Funds future beach cleanups.
10% of profits donated to Hawaii Wildlife Fund
- Guaranteed to spark conversation and raise awareness.
- Recycled, compostable, earth-conscious packaging.
- Made from 100% recycled material.
- Plastic lasts forever and so will your jewelry.
- Look beautiful AND help our oceans stay healthy.
- Each gem is one of a kind and limited edition.
- Infused with Aloha.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
For the economy:
- Woman owned small business.
- Handmade on Hawaii island.
- Supports the arts.
- Made in the US.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device