Adding product to your cart
Sponges are a vital part of coral reef ecosystems, providing shelter and food to small organisms like algae, shrimp and crabs. They can also serve as a filter, removing up to 95% of bacteria, particles and dissolved organic carbon from the water. These beautiful, underrated creatures may be the future of our reefs, as they are not impacted as negatively as coral are by rising ocean temperatures and ocean acidification.
- Gems are polished plastic that was rescued from the ocean.
- All recycled eco sterling silver.
- Texture inspired by living sponges.
- Earrings measure 2” x 7/8” including the ear wires.
For the environment:
- Removes plastic from our oceans forever.
- Funds future beach cleanups.
10% of profits donated to Hawaii Wildlife Fund
- Guaranteed to spark conversation and raise awareness.
- Recycled, compostable, earth-conscious packaging.
- Made from 100% recycled material.
- Plastic lasts forever and so will your jewelry.
- Look beautiful AND help our oceans stay healthy.
- Each gem is one of a kind and limited edition.
- Infused with Aloha.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
For the economy:
- Woman owned small business.
- Handmade on Hawaii island.
- Supports the arts.
- Made in the US.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device